Antique Large 1890's to 1900's German Kienzle Westminster Chime Bracket Clock
This is a beautiful, elegant Antique German Bracket clock. The chime is very subtle and quite elegant sounding. Though there is no makers name anywhere to be found, the movement does indicate that it is made in Germany. After looking at other Bracket Clock listings and comparing the movement and pedestal construction it becomes quite obvious that this clock is a Kienzle. My listing is price is much less but is no reflection of the quality of this clock. It is an amazing piece of artistry and technology. It looks like mahogany to me but other listing suggest Walnut. Someone will be getting a great price for a wonderful timepiece. Dimensions are 18 1/2" tall , 12 3/4" wide and 8 1/2 deep. The item "Antique Large 1890's to 1900's German Kienzle Westminster Chime Bracket Clock" is in sale since Monday, February 20, 2017.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Antique (Pre-1930)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rclay11" and is located in Rochester, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped to United States, to Canada, to United Kingdom, DK, RO, SK, BG, CZ, FI, HU, LV, LT, MT, EE, to Australia, GR, PT, CY, SI, to Japan, SE, KR, ID, to Taiwan, TH, to Belgium, to France, to Hong Kong, to Ireland, to Netherlands, PL, to Spain, to Italy, to Germany, to Austria, RU, IL, to Mexico, to New Zealand, SG, to Switzerland, NO, SA, UA, AE, QA, KW, BH, HR, MY, CL, CO, CR, PA, TT, GT, HN, JM.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Maker Manufacturer Company: Kienzle-Haller Schlenker & Kienzle Schwenningen
- Clock Movement: Kienzle Brass Westminster Chime 8 Day Movement
- Style: Victorian Art Deco Gothic
- Working: Yes!
- Chime: 5 Rod Quarterly Westminster Chime
- Size: 18 1/2" Tall x 12 3/4" Wide x 8 1/2" Deep
- Origin: German Germany Black Forest Deutschland
- Dial: Ornate Brass Dial with Silver or Porcelian Ring
- Composition: Ornate Carved Black Forest Germany Walnut Wood