Vintage HERMLE German Mid Century Modern Westminster Chime Mantel Clock Germany
Here is a recent estate find. This is a Rare Vintage HERMLE Germany "Mid Century Modern" 8 Day Westminster Chime Mantel Shelf Clock, Made by the Franz Hermle Clock Company Germany. This has a Signed Brass Mechanical 8 Day Time & Strike'Key Wind' Movement with 8 Rod Quarterly Westminster Chime, which Strikes Correctly. It is Signed "86 Franz Hermle Two Jewels Made in West Germany 1050-020". The Case is a Footed Walnut Wood Modernist Style Deco Tambour Case, With Applied Border Trim.
The Dial Has an Open Wood Center with Deco Numeral Ring, Signed "Hermle". 16 1/2" Wide x 7 3/4" Tall x 4 1/2 Deep.
It includes the Correct Winding Key. The Clock Runs Briefly and Stops, and Will Need Attention to Work Correctly. This is a Rare Clock and will make a Stunning addition to your Home or Collection. Don't pass this one up! The item "Vintage HERMLE German Mid Century Modern Westminster Chime Mantel Clock Germany" is in sale since Wednesday, March 10, 2021.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Vintage (1930-69)\Shelf, Mantel". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Age: 1950 - 1970
- Working: Runs Briefly, Needs Attention!!!
- Featured Refinements: Vintage German Clock
- Extras: Winding Key
- Modified Item: No
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Style: Modernist Mid Century Modern Art Deco
- Movement: German 8 Day Brass Mechanical Wind-Up
- Dial: Deco Numeral Ring
- Chime: 8 Rod Quarterly Westminster Chime
- Case: Footed Deco Tambour Humpback Walnut Case
- Size: 16 1/2" Wide x 7 3/4" Tall x 4 1/2" Deep
- Maker: Franz Hermle Clock Company Germany
- Brand: Hermle
- Time Period Manufactured: Vintage (1930-69)