Dutch Christiaan Huygens Westminster 8 day bracket clock, Moonphase, 5 hammers
Rare Dutch Christiaan Huygens table / bracket / mantle clock, with westminster chiming and Moonphase. Manufactured in 1995 as an anniversary gift, see sticker on the back side of the Clock. This clock is in excellent running and chiming condition with a full working rolling moonphase. It has a beautiful Case with on both sides beautiful fretwork. The clock is signed on dial with "Christiaan Huygens" made in Holland. The movement is signed Franz Hermle, marked: made in Germany for Christiaan Huygens, 2 jewels, numbered: 340 - 20A. The 8 day movement works fine and chimes every 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and, on the number of hours with a lovely Westminster BIG BEN tune. Measures:about 3123.216.5cm. 22.214.171.124 inches.
A BEAUTIFULL WESTMINSTER DUTCH TABLE CLOCK, WITH MOONPHASE, IN EXCELLENT WORKING ORDER. The Dial is beautiful engraved and signed Christiaan Huygens made in. The Clock comes with his Key. This Original Dutch Clock is in used Condition and Therefore Not New.
This item is in the category "Collectables\Decorative Collectables\Clocks\Desk, Mantel & Shelf Clocks". The seller is "gerrit6125" and is located in this country: NL. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Chime Sequence: Westminster
- Sub-Type: Carriage Clock
- Clock Type: Bracket Clock
- Featured Refinements: Westminster Clock
- Age: Design, Post-1900
- Style/ Origin/ Theme: Dutch/German
- Clock Sub-Type: Bracket/Mantel Clock
- Material: Wood Brass
- Power Source: Key winding
- Type: Mantel/ Carriage Clock
- Features: Carriage/Mantel Clock, Westminster Chime, 5 Hammers, Silent Option, Moon phase Calendar, 8-Day, Westminster Chimes
- Frame Material: Wood
- Brand: Christiaan Huygens